Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Incoming Mail

Honorary werewolf Debbie G. writes: Have you written a sequel to The Midnight Effect? I can’t find it anywhere and I really liked your werewolves.

Hi Debbie! Thank you for reading The Midnight Effect and so glad you enjoyed it! I have to admit, I have not written a sequel for that story, but I probably will once I finish current projects. Sorry for the delay.

Honorary Shimryn Mermaid Jennifer K. writes: Shimmer is the first thing I have read by you and it made me go on Amazon and buy the rest of your books! I was wondering if you were going to continue writing the Shimmer story and release it? I would love to find out what happens next in the story! Thanks!

Hi Jennifer! Thank you very much for buying my backlist and so happy you enjoyed Shimmer and hope you like the rest of my offerings equally well. As a matter of fact, one of the projects scheduled for release in 2012 is the sequel to Shimmer, entitled Heart of Dixie. Keep watching my blog for updates on the exact release date.*

Honorary Boto Dolphin Shapeshifter Megan L. writes: Hi Cassandra! I just finished Soul Of The Sea and wanted to know if you plan to write a love story for Gavin and Melissa.

Hey Megan! Thank you for purchasing Soul Of The Sea. I hope you enjoyed it. At this time, I have no plans to write Gavin and Melissa’s story, but I never say never, so I may decide to revisit them and see what they’re up to. Hopefully something naughty and book-worthy. ;)


Thank you to everyone who contacted me with questions. 
Cass


 *Update 7/23/12* The title of the sequel to Shimmer was changed to Sparkle: A Tale of The Shimryn and the ebook is still on schedule to come out in 2012.

No comments: