Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun Stuff Planned For Tomorrow


Relaxing a bit and looking forward to tomorrow night when Cora and I will be in the Midnight Moon Cafe's Chat Pit, doing tarot card readings for friends and fans. With the full moon approaching it should be a very neat time to do readings with lots of lunar energy. :)

Saturday, July 24, 2010
10pm eastern/9pm central

As you can see I am still trying to figure out how to migrate my blog, but you have to admit, this new blog's taking shape and looking good, all things considered. :)

2 comments:

Cora Zane said...

It's looking great, CC! Lovely picture, too. Where was it taken?

Cassandra said...

Hi ya Cora. Thanks. The picture was taken in the shopping district just down from the auditorium in Terric, where I did an author event for Netera.
I really should make note of the SLURLs of these places, but I always forget. :smacks forehead: