Friday, September 17, 2010

Wangers and more...

Sitting at the poolside in a cabana and checking emails, this is the life, ya'll. Woot!
Went to this amazing little restaurant yesterday. Ate fried grouper and fried pickles. Yes, you heard me right. Fried pickles. Awesome. You have to try it. I am freckling nicely from the sun, lol. Now if only I could find a cute guy ...to connect the dots! :D 

 My sister loves to tease my guy and told him the other day that we were going to Wangers. When he asked what that was, she said, "It's like Hooters, only it caters to women." OMGawd. He was none to pleased. lol. Of course, there is no Wangers and she made it up, but he's totally fished in, so I bet he's searching the net as I type this. rofl.

I would upload my pics and share, but I am on a borrowed laptop and am clueless how to connect my camera and do that on my niece-in-law's laptop, so that'll have to wait until I get back home. In the meanwhile, ya'll will just have to imagine all the sights and sounds, and fun. Wish ya'll were here to join in.

Until next time....

((hugs from C.C. in Florida)) ::waves a fin::

2 comments:

Estella said...

Sounds like you are having a good time!

Cassandra said...

I did. It was hard work getting stuff decorated at my sister's new condo, but the evenings were great and I did play hooky a few days and do nothing but swim and work on my books. :)