Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Ebook Special. . .plus other stuff

Summer Special! Catch my summer fun paranormal novella 'Shimmer' on Smashwords for FREE! Limited time, so grab your copy today! http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/9899

Hoping I can finish the sequel to Shimmer, Shimmer II: Heart of Dixie by summer's end, but admit I hit a snag. Having some issues with blurred vision that is making seeing my keyboard tricky (I am so NOT a touch typist--lol--more of a hunt and pecker). But I shall prevail somehow...like my heroine Dixie, I don't give up easily. :-)

What have ya'll been reading? I've been reading The Magic by Rhonda Byrne (the author of The Secret) and some of it makes a lot of sense and some of it doesn't, but that could be my own difficulty in understanding. I like to think of myself as a very grateful person, because despite everything, I am grateful to the universe that I have the best treasure of all, family and friends whom I love and who not only tolerate and put up with me, but love me as well. ((hugs))

Do you believe in magic? I do. :)

Until next time,
Cass


No comments: