Saturday, November 24, 2012

Reading at The Dunes of Romany

I managed to snap these pics from my reading event in SL at the lovely lavender fields at the Dunes of Romany.

It was a small gathering around a campfire, me wearing my Stacie Purcell avatar and relating funny behind the scenes action from the story. And ya'll just know I chose some of the naughtiest parts in Naughty Little Secrets to read to my audience. *wink*

I'll be back at the Dunes of Romany on December 11, 2012 at 7:00PM SLT (10pm Eastern) and will be reading from my upcoming ebook release, Yule Tides!
Fun lovin' mermaids shake their tails and strut their stuff in land lubber nightclubs as they celebrating the season with comedic results...and seriously hawt passion.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Romany/161/45/22

It should be fun!
I sure hope to see you there. *waves a fin*

No comments: