Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cassie's Pineapple Cake

CC's birthday cake 2009

My guy always thinks it's odd for me to insist on making my own birthday cake. But try finding a decent store-bought pineapple upside-down cake!
At best they are soggy, gluey pineapple concoctions, lacking any discernible flavor, especially that of pineapple.  ::snerk::

Since pineapple upside-down cake is my absolute favorite cake in the world (yes, even more than chocolate), why shouldn’t I have my favorite cake for my birthday?

I got some awesome presents yesterday. Teddy Bear slippers *yay* and a new computer! Woot!  I now have more bells and whistles than I know what to do with! LOL.

Hey, ya know what would be great with this cake? Pineapple sherbet. OMG! I am maxing out on a pineapple overload and it is…divine!

No comments: