Monday, March 14, 2011

To Japan With Love

My heart goes out to the people of Japan. May those you've lost be always remembered with love in happier memories. They watch from the stars of heaven and send their love to guide you through this horrible disaster.

On a personal note, I'm grateful all my Japanese friends have now been accounted for and are safe. I paced a lot waiting to hear news and was incredibly happy once I knew for sure that each of you were okay. Whew. I love ya'll and I know you are happy to be alive, but also looking at an immense clean-up effort, plus a containment effort for those power plants, as so many in Japan struggle with food shortages, power outs, lack of sufficient water, and other hardships.

I cannot speak for all, but I'd like to think we all speak as one when I say that we will help you through this in whatever way we can. That's what friends do.

Blessings and healing light and love,
Cass

No comments: