Saturday, April 23, 2011

4Fs...

In this case the 4Fs aka FFFF stands for Flash Fiction Friday on Facebook. :-) I decided to create an author fan page on Facebook, then realized my 1,000 plus fans on my regular profile would probably never make the commute to my fan page unless I gave them a reason to, so I decided to post some of my old flash fiction from the Midnight Moon Cafe. The stories are actually a little long for true flash fiction, but way too short to be called a short story, so I erred on the side of speed reading. :-)

The stories posted on my Facebook fan page can be found in the notes section. I've provided a few links here for those interested. I hope you enjoy these fun word nibbles.

The Wolf Wore Leather Pants by Cassandra Curtis

First Impressions by Cassandra Curtis

Fantasma by Cassandra Curtis

Witness by Cassandra Curtis

I have more FFFF to add, so check back. If you like my Flash Fiction, please considering "liking" my author fan page on Facebook. :-)

Until next time...
~ Cass

No comments: