Monday, April 18, 2011

My 34/60 Challenge: Must Love Hellhounds

Slowly whittling down my TBR pile in the 34/60 challenge, with my latest addition to the finished pile, Must Love Hellhounds, an anthology by NYT bestelling authors Charlaine Harris, Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, and Meljean Brook. I love anthologies and this is no exception. I think you'll enjoy the story mix.

In these four original novellas, readers follow paranormal bodyguards into Lucifer's realm, where they'll encounter his fearsome four-legged pets; seek out a traitor in the midst of a guild of non-lethal vampire trackers, one who intends to eradicate the entire species of bloodsuckers; find out why the giant three-headed dog that guards the gates of Hades has left the underworld for the real world; and embark on a perilous search for the kidnapped niece of a powerful vampire alongside her blind-and damn sexy-companion and a hellhound.


√ Finished


No comments: