Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Decorating

I'm hopeless when it comes to decorating, but I'm fortunate that I have friends who aren't. They were born with wicked skillz and display them in style. I'm luckier still that several of those friends are happy to lend a hand, be it in RL or SL.

I may have to *kidnap* Cora, Linda, and Jan, and have them help me get my house all purdy for visitors. lol.

Speaking of SL, check out the neat winter decorations my friend Jan did for my pal Kimberly Menozzi's booth at the book fayre.

Pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

Kimberly Menozzi said...

Oh, goodness - I love it! :D Along with the snow and everything (I love snow - I miss it! I need it!), it looks so festive! Wonderful!

Thanks so much for helping me out - and for showing this off, too. Now I need to find a Christmas gift for you! ;)

Happy Holidays!

Cassandra said...

No need for a gift, sugar. But it you ever need a beta reader for an upcoming wip, count me in! :D