Monday, December 26, 2011

Open Season Slated for February Release

I received a very welcome email in my inbox this morning from my publisher. My novella, Open Season (part of the upcoming Dragon Pax from Amber Heat) is slated for a February 2012 release. What a nice birthday present!

The BDSM novella is set in an alternate universe where dragon shape shifters and humans fought a savage war over rights to a colony. Twenty five years later, there is an unsteady truce between the two species.

Here's the blurb:

A submissive-in-training, Season knows the boundaries, but that doesn't stop her from crossing them, or from falling in love with her master and wanting more. When the ban against life-mating between humans and Dragonkind is lifted, she jumps at the chance to enter the ritual hunt and claim her master as mate. Despite the dangers and risks, she knows their love is worth it, even if her masterful dragon doesn't.

Quinn knew accepting the position as General of the Dragon Army came with risks and that his enemies would look for any weakness they could use against him. But he never realized how fast lust could turn to love, or desire to need.

When an old foe from the war notices Quinn’s growing attraction and deeper involvement with Season, Quinn is caught between two difficult choices. Pretend indifference to the woman he’s grown to love, or enter the Solstice Hunt and risk everything to claim his human mate.
Once I have a cover to share, I'll post it on my blog and website. I'm very excited about this story and am so happy it will be part of an Amber Pax anthology! The other authors in the anthology with me are April Reid, Lynn Lorenz, Lyndi Lamont, and Deirdre O'Dare.

Happy Reading!

No comments: