Sunday, April 15, 2012

All Loved Up


Saturday was wonderful. Drove to Bardstown, did some shopping at a few antiques malls, ate at a yummy Mexican restaurant, and came home.

O' Brother Where Art Thou was on, so I sat down and watched it. View the movie trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1C2gCXo4Gs
George Clooney was simply perfect in the role of Everett and those dancing moves of his made me giggle. I especially love the scene with the 'Sirens' at the river bed and how Delbert says to Everett, upon seeing their friend's empty clothes, that he got 'all loved up,' lol.

I don't usually enjoy country or bluegrass music (Unless it's Pasty Cline, Johnny Cash, Alison Krauss, or Nickel Creek) But I love the soundtrack from O' Brother Where Art Thou.

After the movie, I reheated the leftovers from Mexican lunch (they gave huge portions, so I got boxes to go) for dinner, then it was time to go on Skype and chat with my sister in Oz. I've been waiting for her to get Skype so we don't have to mess with phone cards and lo and behold, she finally got an upgrade so she could go on Skype. I talked her through some of the various features, and we tested sending files back and forth. I think once she gets used to it, she's going to love it... We talked for almost four hours last night. Now if only I could get my other sisters and the family over in Europe on Skype, we could cut down on the overseas phone bills.

I've got filing and accounting and other assorted paperwork to do today, but I hope to finish early, because all work and no play makes Cass a little cranky. lol

I hope your Sunday is filled with fun.
Until next time,
Cass

No comments: