Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Back In The Swing of Things

Since both January and February beat me down, I've decided that March is my new January. I have a writing goal set, plans for cool promo events, and will be back doing my Story Hour reading events in SL (Second Life). To kick off my restart for 2013, I'm having a contest this Thursday, so I hope you'll check back and enter to win.

Fans of my novella Naughty Little Secrets will be happy to know I've been writing a sequel. The currently untitled novella will feature Pam Purcell, Stacie's sister, and Tim Riley, Tyler's friend and business partner. Sometimes when you're looking for love, the best man was there all along. :smile:

Also in production is a new version of my short story Compulsion. More material has been added, plus some changes were made to enhance the story and make it into a longer novella. I hope readers will enjoy the changes.

I hope to meet my goals this year. *fingers crossed*

Until next time~
Cass






No comments: