Monday, March 18, 2013

My March Madness Fun

Yes, I've jumped in with both feet, deep into the whole March Madness. I love basketball (my dad took me to games as a kid. Anybody remember the Kentucky Colonels basketball team?), and college hoops are my favorite. This year feels really weird, since Kentucky isn't playing in the NCAA tournament, but thank heavens University of Louisville and Western Kentucky are playing. (If I forgot someone, no intended slight).

I would love to see Rick Pitino and UofL go all the way to the finals, but upsets are a part of basketball and the NCAA is no exception.

Want to fill out your own bracket? Go here and then come back and tell me which teams you think will be in the final four this year. My own picks are Louisville, Kansas, Indiana, and Ohio St. I'm rooting for Louisville all the way! GO CARDS!!!!

Want to see my NCAA predictions? Promise you won't laugh? 


No comments: