Monday, February 17, 2014

Mega B-Day Party Recap

I promised to share a recap for everyone who won door prizes, so here you are:

Cassandra's Mega Birthday Celebration Winners List:
(check to see if your name is on here and then go to yesterday's post to see what you won and the preferred method of contact. Thanks.)

Door Prize 1: Crystal A.
Door Prize 2: Tessa
Door Prize 3: Ginger R.
Door Prize 4: Teresa K.
Door Prize 5: Tina Green
Door Prize 6: Hotcha.
Door Prize 7: Judy Zartelle A
Door Prize 8: Mary K.
Door Prize 9: Jodi H.
Door Prize 10: Silma Pagan J.
Door Prize 11: Tira Brown
Door Prize 12: Fedora
Door Prize 13: Sally P.
Door Prize 14: Susan
Door Prize 15: Pamela J.

A big congrats to all my winners, and a huge hug to everyone who dropped by to listen to the music, dance, order virtual drinks, and help me celebrate my birthday. Ya'll made turning another year older fun.


Must be 18+ to enter. The odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Contest void where prohibited by law. I strive to make my prize winners happy, however, as with all my contests, it is the participant’s responsibility to check the blog to see if their name is announced as a winner, and/or to respond to winning notification emails in order to claim your prize. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of contest winning announcement. If not claimed within 30 days, the prize will either be added to another contest, or a second chance drawing at my discretion. Not responsible for lost/stolen mail.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

all right! Thank you again, CC! And thanks for the invite. I loved your party and the build up to it. :)

Cassandra said...

Thanks, Jodi. :)

robertsonreads said...

Cassandra,
I had a wonderful time and thank you so much for such a wonderful birthday bash.
Ginger aka

Cassandra said...

You're welcome, Ginger. Glad you got to attend and had fun. :)

Mindy said...

I got the AWESOME earrings you sent Feb. 24. Thank you sooo much & I'm sorry I missed your Birthday party. It looks like it ROCKED!

Mindy :)

Cassandra said...

Hi Mindy! Oh it did! Had a great time and fun was had by all. :) So glad the earrings arrived and that you liked them. ((hugs))