Sunday, June 12, 2011

Editing With Ice Cream

I've been working on the edits for one of my upcoming stories and learned a valuable lesson...sometimes you have to give yourself bribes. Don't feel ashamed, it's okay if you give yourself a bribe in order to finish what you start. Some days it's the only thing that keeps me on target for deadlines.

My own personal favorite bribes are:

Texas Chewie Pecan Pralines. These are the best thing to ever come out of Texas, well...after Matthew McConaughey.  ;-) Both are seriously delicious. 

      Ice cream sundaes, heavy on the strawberry please. I love ice cream. Every time I got dumped, ice cream was there for me. It never turned its back on me, was always faithful, and never failed to make me smile. How can you not love something so creamy, cold, yummy, and always there for you when you need it most?


Fresh picked Georgia peaches. Fun and fuzzy on the outside, sweet and juicy on the inside, peaches are not only delish, but they are also a nutritious bribe. ;-)


What is your favorite bribe?

2 comments:

Mary Kirkland said...

My Bribe? Oh that's easy...chocolate truffles. lol Omg those things are good.

Cassandra said...

Oooh, chocolate truffles! Yum! ::dreams of being a taste tester at Mrs. See's:: lol