Sunday, June 12, 2011

Saturday's Tarot Fun

From l to r: Cassandra Curtis and Kghia Gerardi, tarot reading event 6/11/11.

Yesterday I went into SL for one of my tarot reading events and it was so much fun! I got to meet new people and say hello to old friends. And also hopefully introduced a few people to paranormal erotic romance books. :-) Cora and I hope to hold a couple more of these events later this summer, so if you didn't make it to this last one, never fear, there will be more fun to come! :-)

Cass reading tarot at the MMC's virtual café in Awen (Second Life).

2 comments:

Cora Zane said...

Ooh! This looks like so much fun! And I see you got that awesome red hair you were oogling. It looks great on you! :D

Cassandra said...

Oh yeppers! Took forever it seems to get the 50 slaps, but someone must of spanked the poster so we got all 50. Yay. :p

It was a lot of fun. :-)