Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Winner of My Compulsion Book Launch Contest is...



::Drumroll Please::



Gail S.

Congratulations, Gail. 

Please contact me at
cass @ cassandra curtis [dot] com (no spaces) 
with your snail mail information for mailing out your prizes.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the blog, read my excerpt, entered the contest, and helped me celebrate the release of my latest ebook.

I strive to make my prize winners happy, however, as with all my contests, it is the participant’s responsibility to check the blog to see if their name is announced as a winner, and/or to respond to winning notification emails in order to claim your prize. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of contest winning announcement. If not claimed within 30 days, the prize will either be added to another contest, or a second chance drawing at my discretion. Not responsible for lost/stolen mail. 

No comments: