Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cassie's Twitter Contest

Starting Tuesday, August 28 until Saturday, September 1, I will be giving away a swag bag of goodies and each day I'll add another neat prize. To enter, all you have to do is go to my Twitter feed Twitter.com/Cass_Curtis and either follow me, or send me a direct message and tell me the names of my two heroes in Soul of The Sea, the third ebook in my Shifting Tides series.

The first prize in the swag bag is a Dolphin love button pin, a cool accessory for any dolphin lover. Check back tomorrow for the Wednesday daily prize being added to the swag bag one lucky winner will get. Contest ends Sat. , Sept. 1, 2012 at midnight. Good Luck!

Must be 18+ to enter. The odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Contest void where prohibited by law. I strive to make my prize winners happy! However, as with all my contests, it is the participant’s responsibility to check the blog to see if their name is announced as a winner, and/or to respond to winning notification emails in order to claim your prize.

2 comments:

hotcha12 said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH CASS, ENTER ME!

lindarb49@hotmail.com

Cassandra said...

Hey Linda, I'm checking my direct message feed on Twitter and also all the new people who've followed me since the contest started, but not sure what name you signed up under...If you email me your twitter link where you follow me on Twitter, I'll go ahead and add you to the list. It's going to be way cool as I have more neat stuff to add, so check back. :-)