Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wednesday's Twitter Swag Bag Prize



Each day I'm adding a prize to the swag bag o' goodies that one lucky winner will get. Today's prize is the cute dolphin necklace pictured below:




To enter, simply go to Twitter.com/Cass_Curtis and either send me a direct message telling me the names of the heroes in my third Shifting Tides ebook, Soul of The Sea,  if you don't follow me then click on follow and you're entered. Contest ends midnight, Saturday, Sept. 1, 2012. Good Luck!

Must be 18+ to enter. The odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Contest void where prohibited by law. I strive to make my prize winners happy! However, as with all my contests, it is the participant’s responsibility to check the blog to see if their name is announced as a winner, and/or to respond to winning notification emails in order to claim your prize.

No comments: