Saturday, February 23, 2008

Figured I better let ya'll know...

As some of you know, I have been undergoing certain health issues lately, and while I am optimistic that all will be fine, I will have to undergo surgery this next week. The kind of major surgery I am having requires me to be admitted to the hospital and once released, full rest and recuperation is a must.

Because of this, I will likely not be online for some time. If anyone wants to contact me, that information is on my contact page on my website.

If possible, I’ll try to have someone check my email for me so I don’t miss anything urgent or time sensitive.

The one good thing about this enforced period of rest is that I might actually catch up on my reading and whittle down that huge TBR pile I have. LOL

I want to thank everyone who has sent e-cards and offered prayers and well wishes. They are much appreciated.

No comments: