Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Has Finally Sprung!

I am so excited spring is finally here. Well, for me at least. lol. Not sure about ya''ll in northern parts of the states or out west, or in other parts of the world. But all I know is when I see the buds on trees and the flowers in my flower bed poking their heads up through the soil, it makes me really happy. Renewal of life is a beautiful thing. :) If I were a Disney character, this is about the point where I'd break into song.  lol. Be glad I'm not, because my screeching wakes the dead and then we'd be up to our butts in zombies! :p

Speaking of zombies, have ya'll checked out my pal Cora Zane's free ebook, My Zombie Ex-Boyfriend? It's a quick, fun read that will have you grinning if not outright giggling. Yes, I said the G-word. lol. You can grab it here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/14038

Oh and be on the lookout for a new contest here on my blog, starting in April. Just my way of celebrating the season. Now, if you'll excuse me, I left my heroine in a rather precarious situation and the hero is bitching at me to get moving so he can try to save her. lol.

Until next time
~Cass

2 comments:

Cora Zane said...

Thanks for the shout-out, hon. Whew! I'm glad for spring, too. (Even if allergies are kinda kickin' my rump right now. LOL)

Mary Kirkland said...

I did read Cora's free ebook and it was so funny. I loved it.

Wait, it's spring? lol It was in the 80's one week then in the 50's and now it's in the 70's...Mother Nature has a sense of humor..

My allergies are driving me nuts.