Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fun With Workshops

My family's motto is "As we learn, we grow." So of course I love to take workshops. I also like to give them.

Next month, I'll be teaching a writers micro workshop on characterization as part of the NanoWriMo workshops held in Second Life. The workshop will be held on November 17, 2011, starting at 7pmSLT at the grassy area near the Bookstacks Book Faire in Awen/SL.

The mini-workshop will include handouts and the key ingredients on bringing a character to life on the page. The workshop is free to the public, and all you need is a Second Life account and an avatar to attend.

My writing and critique partner in crime, Cora Zane will also teach a mini-workshop that day. For more info on Cora's workshop, check out: http://corazane.blogspot.com/2011/10/upcoming-workshops.html

We hope you can make it.

No comments: