Friday, July 20, 2012

Tattoo Dreams

I've managed to hold out for quite some time on getting my first tattoo, mainly because 1.  I hate needles 2. I've never truly found the right artwork I could live with permanently on my body, and 3. I'd need to find just the right artist who could do the art exceptionally well.

Having said that, I'm thinking of test driving a piece of artwork I saw online (once I can track down the artist and get permission to use it (if they will let me), and having a temporary tattoo made first, before I let the needles fly. Whew. This is a major step for me, well if I can go through with it and not chicken out. But when I saw the art, my heart and soul kinda came together and wow. Just, wow.

Update: The artist was unwilling to give permission for the tattoo, so I am back at square one trying to see if anything else inspires me. Ah well...



1 comment:

Mary Kirkland said...

It's cute. I don't think I've seen anything like it.
I always said, if I ever get a tattoo..it's going to be a grim reaper because I just love them.