Monday, September 24, 2012

New Location and Classic Rock

My friend and social media helper Jan spotted a new classic rock club last week during her last visit exploring SL, and grabbed a booth there to promote my books. The club's grand opening is tomorrow at 5pm SLT. Not sure I'll be able to make it in for the fun festivities since I am pushing my already extended deadlines on two books, but I hope if you do visit, you make sure to touch my freebie box of goodies and enjoy listening and virtual dancing to the cool rockin' sounds.

I wondered at Jan's reasoning for renting a booth at a classic rock nightclub and ya'll might too. She said it was perfect for a tie-in to some of my book titles, which include Black Magic Woman (Carlos Santana) and I Put A Spell On You (CCR). Girlfriend does think outside the box, gotta give her that. lol.

What: Classic Rock Club (new sim) Grand Opening
When: Tuesday, September 25, 2012; starts at 5pm SLT
Where: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Serena/206/87/22

No comments: