Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Special: Swept Away

It's a cold and dreary morning here and I'm so wishing I could get swept away and sail off into the sunset with a passionate romance. Maybe you're like me and wishing you could escape the cold and overcast day. Sounds like the perfect time to start something new and wonderful, right? Check out this fab story from my friend Jen Haymore!

I'm a prisoner here. But even if I could escape...would I be strong enough to leave?

Ethan Williams radiated confidence. His darkly handsome good looks and ocean-blue eyes mesmerized me. But it was the way he looked at me that drew me in. He wasn't looking at my past or at my scars, but the real me behind all that baggage I was trying so hard to leave behind.

But Ethan had secrets--dark, ugly secrets. I was trapped in the middle of the ocean in a dangerous tangle. The problem was, I was happy to be trapped forever...if it meant I could have him.

Warning: Swept Away is a 4-part serial romantic suspense. Parts 1-3 end with cliffhangers, and part 4 completes the series. This story is messy and twisted and very, very sexy. It is not for people under 18. 


(Please note that the book isn't free at Amazon at the moment, but with your help it could be soon! Tell Amazon that Swept Away is free at B&N and give them the link below so they can go there and see for themselves. Thx.)

AMAZON
http://www.amazon.com/Swept-Away-J-Haymore-ebook/dp/B00O677PTM/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

B&N
www.barnesandnoble.com/w/swept-away-volume-1-j-haymore/1121147767?ean=2940046549713

iTunes
itunes.apple.com/us/book/swept-away/id962636752?mt=11&uo=4&at=1l3vs2z


No comments: