Thursday, May 24, 2018

Privacy Policy

As ya'll may know, I haven't been blogging much as my health has deteriorated quite a bit over the last few years, but this new wrinkle appeared and I'm late to the game, trying to update everything for the GDPR rules I just learned of, so I'm not even sure if I need this for my blog, but since I whipped up one for my website using a generator I found online, I figured I better slap it up here, since my blog isn't a WordPress blog, but still here on Blogger.  If I don't need it, then oh well, but if I do, then here it is. lol

http://cassandracurtis.blogspot.com/p/privacy-policy.html

Love all ya'll readers and sorry I haven't been very active. But for now, I'm still alive and sorta kickin' and not givin' up or givin' in just yet. Just call me stubborn. :)

No comments: