Friday, December 9, 2011

No, You Cannot Have My Feedback

I am getting tired of surveys and pollsters and people wanting my feedback. I know it will only take a few minutes out of my day, but I have been feeling ick and the last thing I want to do is be questioned by a machine, grilled about my choices in life. I want face to face interaction if I'm going to divulge my odd shopping habits or my quirky political views.

They tempt us with offers and possibilities to win cash, but then bombard us with spam and the offers always have a catch and the cash...? I've never seen any of it.

With the political machine gearing up for another garbage fest of spoon-feeding the public, I know next year will be worse and my senses will be assaulted with pollsters trying to determine if I swing left or right or if I hang down the middle. ::shakes head at the mess our society fell into::

My wish for the new year would be that the crazy ride would stop for a few minutes and let off the passengers (we the people) because I know I'm not alone in thinking the chaos needs to stop and the idiots in charge of our lives need to leave us alone.

Like that'll ever happen. Haha.

In the meanwhile, I am tooning out. Yep, I said it. Tooning. Tom and Jerry are more appealing. :p

Until next time,
Cass

No comments: