Friday, June 16, 2006

The Drawing for the Amulet & the Bonus Contests

All the entries were wadded into tiny balls and laid on the rug for Snowy, my American Shorthair cat to choose. She decided they might be food and tried to eat them. Since more than one made it into her mouth as a snack, I pulled them out and tried again. This time I decided to draw the winner myself. And although I was sorely tempted to chew on a few first, I managed to rein in my impulse. LOL

The first name drawn from the box and the winner of the amulet is….Rhonda Stapleton! Congratulations, Rhonda! Please email me with your snail addy and I will get your prize out to you asap.

The bonus contest: The person with the most entries wins a Sensual Scents gift box. The bonus contest winner is: a tie! According to my records, both Debbie and Jennifer each have 29 correct guesses! So each of you will win a gift set! Congratulations! Please email me with your snail addresses, too.

Thank you all for sharing a part of your day with me. I hope you all enjoyed the Symbols of Prophecy Contest and will tell your friends. More contests will be on the way.

All the Best,
Cassandra

No comments: